Terms and Conditions
This is our agreement with all clients.
- In order for security on both side we take a non-refundable 50% deposit for all bookings up front to secure booking unless this is a one to one session in which case we ask clients to secure 100% payment up front before the day of the booking.
- The full balance payment is due to be cleared a minimum of 30 days prior to booking commencing.
- For retreat bookings we operate a no refund policy (ie all payments are non-refundable) due to each relationship with each venues having unique terms and conditions.
- Cancellation fees for an other bookings are payable to the amount of all expenses and resources incurred prior to cancellation or 50% of the balance due if more than 30 days of the booked date, and 100% if within 30 days of the booked date.
- Changes of booking dates are negotiable within these terms and at the sole discression of Nine Lives Yoga and Cat Duval.
- Verbal agreements are legally binding.
Your Responsibilities towards Nine Lives Yoga
- Please arrive 5 mins early for your session, no more, no less, this means we can plan to be ready for you, while also allowing smooth changover between clients.
- Please advise your Nine Lives Yoga teacher before commencing any sessions if, for any reason, your health or ability to exercise changes.
- It is inadvisable to do yoga between weeks 8-14 of pregnancy unless by special arrangement with your teacher.
- It is also wise to wait until 6 weeks after the birth before resuming exercise.
- Yoga exercises are very safe but as with all forms of physical exercise, it is prudent to consult your doctor before starting sessions if there is any doubt about your health and suitability to practice.
- Our services are not a substitute for medical counselling or treatment. If you have any doubts about suitability of the exercises, you should refer back to your medical professional. Yor coach or teacher can accept no liability for personal injury related to participation in a session and you hereby accept all responsibility for your body and mind.
- Exercise should be performed at a pace that is comfortable for you. PAIN is the body’s warning system and SHOULD NOT BE IGNORED. Please inform your teacher immediately if you feel any discomfort after a previous session so we can adapt your programme accordingly.
- In working together you understand that yoga exercises involve hands-on correction and hereby consent for the Nine Lives Yoga training coach to work in this way as appropriate.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
We have a cancellation policy to protect against costs of pre-production on events including pre-booked studio space, travel, accommodation and equipment and any other expenses involved. Cancellation fees for any Nine Lives Yoga event including workshops, Yoga Raves, Hen Parties and 121 bookings incur a 50% charge for cancellations or the full fee covering all costs and expenses of that event to date. 100% fees are payable to Nine Lives Yoga if an event is cancelled within 30 days notice of the start of the travel to the event.
Rescheduling may be possible at the sole discression of Cat Duval and the Nine Lives Yoga team. Costs may be incurred for this to cover administrative, venue, marketing and other costs depending on the circumstances and at the sole discretion of Nine Lives Yoga.
Verbal and email confirmation agreements are legally binding.
Classes and Ongoing Client Programme
- The Nine Lives Yoga Consultation form and Health Questionnaire must be completed and signed before taking part in any session.
- All promotional offers are open to new members only unless specifically stated otherwise. This means they have never attended a session by Cat Duval and Nine Lives Yoga session previously.
- Previous members will not be eligible for special offers.
- Promotional offers are not eligible for free trial sessions
- Sessions must be booked in advance.
- Booking is on a first-come first-served basis.
- Cancellations for regular sessions must be made via email or text message with at least 72 hours’ notice or the session will be lost.
- Nine Lives Yoga reserve the right to cancel a session if there are fewer than 6 attendees booked.
- Nine Lives Yoga reserve the right to change, omit or discontinue a session at any time.
- If a session is cancelled, persons booked will be notified by text or email and changes will be notified on social media where possible.
- Nine Lives Yoga do not offer refunds. However, a fee may be transferred or deferred in certain circumstances if arranged and agreed by Nine Lives Yoga.
- Nine Lives Yoga 1-2-1 sessions are to be used within 3 months after the payment date, unless pre arranged and agreed by Nine Lives Yoga.
- If a course of 1-2-1 sessions has not been used within the 6 month period, Nine Lives Yoga will not offer a refund for the remaining sessions.
- Nine Lives Yoga can not be held responsible for any loss or damage of clients personal items left whilst training.
Consent and Agreement
In making any booking or agreement with Nine Lives Yoga you, the client, agree to these terms and conditions as part of our agreement in working together. Verbal and email agreements are legally binding. Any cancellations or postponed bookings are subject to these conditions.
This page appears publicly on the Nine Lives Yoga website at all times and is therefore available for clients to refer to at any time and is referred to on the homepage of the website clearly indicated. Therefore in making an agreement with Nine Lives Yoga you agree to all terms and conditions listed above and any dispute be raised before confirming the booking.